Sign up for the fantastic Coventry Half Marathon and get moving for an important cause: the Rohingyan refugees of Myanmar.
As the official charity partners for the Coventry Half Marathon, we're giving FREE entry to anyone wishing to run with Team Orange. You just need to raise a minimum of £100 to help the Rohingyan refugees.
Registration Fee: FREE
Minimum sponsorship £100
Our Fundraising Managers will be available to offer help and support with fundraising and training, and there will be some special prizes for the top fundraisers too.
Don't forget to set up your own JustGiving page to take online donations. Visit the #TeamOrange Coventry Half Marathon team page here and click 'Join the Team' to get started. Make sure you share how your fundraising is going with other runners on the #Running4Rohingya hashtag!
The 13.1-mile route takes you through Coventry city centre and the countryside beyond. You don’t need to be a seasoned runner to take part – as long as you have the fitness and motivation to finish the course in less than 4 hours, that’s all you need.
Why join #TeamOrange?
We’ll be with you throughout the whole experience; from the moment you sign up to the moment you cross the finish line. All the support and encouragement we can give will be available for you whenever and wherever you need it!
Join us and you will receive:
- A unique #TeamOrange technical running t-shirt
- #TeamOrange fundraising pack & advice from our friendly & experienced fundraising team
- #TeamOrange cheer station to give you all the encouragement & support on race day
- Balloons, t-shirts, wristbands, wigs & much more for your friends & family so they can cheer you on in #TeamOrange spirit
- Invitation to #TeamOrange group training sessions
- Opportunities to volunteer with #TeamOrange and take part in various other campaigns, events, and sponsored challenges; including mountain climbs, sky dives, international challenges and so much more
For more information about the event, contact Haroon Mota at: email@example.com or call 07714249215
All fundraising money will go towards our Emergency Rohingya appeal.
Over 600,000 Rohingyan refugees have fled across the border from Myanmar to Bangladesh, leaving their burning homes behind. Considered the ‘world’s most persecuted minority’, many Rohingyan's now live in the makeshift refugee camps of Bangladesh; they desperately need your help.
Penny Appeal is on the ground in Bangladesh delivering food, medical aid, shelter and water solutions to thousands of Rohingya Muslims, but the need is great - and more assistance is urgently required.